Two vantage points, one amazing tour experience with this half land half sea adventure. See St. Lucia’s scenic west coast by land and by sea. Drive down to Soufriere and see the culture and history of this amazing gem. Stop for scenic views, sample local snacks and see how the locals live as you make your way down to Soufriere. Enjoy a local, creole style buffet while staring at the magnificent Pitons. Plunge in the warm waters of the mineral/ mud baths at the Caribbean’s only drive in Volcano, then take a dip in the cool refreshing water of the marvelous Waterfall. Then it’s off to your waiting catamaran while you stare in awe at the terrain/ topography of the island you just drove through. Stop for snorkeling before being dropped off right next to your cruise ship to end this fantastic day.
- Warm meet and greet at your cruise port
- Brief stop at the historical and peace inspiring cathedral of immaculate conception
- A fusion of; narrated, colorful history, heritage, finger licking Creole delicacies, refreshments, culture and laughter at our Morne Fortune.
- Drive through lush, serpentine landscapes.
- A tastefully refreshing and enlightening stop at a banana plantation.
- Leisurely drive through the quaint yet whimsical villages of Anse La Raye & Canaries.
- Drive through the Edmunds rainforest, over 1200 feet above sea level.
- Enjoy a most appetizing, buffet Creole lunch overlooking the awe inspiring twin pitons or onboard the catamaran.
- Experience the mineral/ mud baths at the regions only drive through volcano
- Dip in the cool refreshing waters of and amazing waterfall
- Enjoy a most amazing aqua view of the twin pitons
- Cruise northbound along the picturesque West Coast with its stunning attributes
- Stop amazing snorkeling along the aquatically rich Anse Cochon marine reserve
- Party aboard your smooth sailing catamaran, yacht or speed boat.
- Or relax beneath the Caribbean sun, enjoying your unrestricted mobile bar containing a an elixir of tropical drinks (Carols rum punch, fruit juices, bottled water, local lager)
- Return to your place of stay and cruise port – very well spent.
- Air-conditioned bus ride
- All park entrance fees
- All day mobile bar
- Homemade island finger delicacies
- Local creole buffet overlooking both pitons
- Mud/ Mineral bath at drive-in volcano.
- Refreshing waterfall dip.
- Snorkeling with complimentary gear
- Leisurely sea cruise / sailing
- Award winning ambassador service
- All taxes
Bring along your towels, cameras, swim wear and laughter.