Perched above the idyllic bluffs of Saint Lucia’s premier snorkel site, Anse Cochon, is the tropically allured Ti Kaye Resort and Spa. With its frequently calm bay and idyllic St Lucian charm and design, Ti Kaye is your perfect one day respite, whether on a deserving Caribbean cruise or dream vacation.
Your day starts with a thirty minute cruise along St Lucia’s breath stopping West Coast to the shores of Anse Cochon bay. There you nestle for the next five hour (or a little more) and bask in the warmth of the Caribbean sun under the shade and comfort of your included beach umbrella and chair. Cooling tropical cocktails are just a signal away at the Beachside Bar & Grill.
Of course your treat is incomplete without enjoying the waters and marine beauty of the volcanic coastline. Snorkel gears and kayaking are complimentary additions to complete your authentic island experience. After snorkeling or kayaking to your heart’s delight, enjoy a scrumptious lunch, also included in your day-pass experience, served at the Ti Manje Beachside Bar & Grill. We leave for cruise port or your hotel at about 2:30, after a day invested in your island serenity.
A perfect choice if you want to enjoy Saint Lucia’s finest, away from the mass crowds.
- Pick up and return transfers between Cruise port in Castries and Island Divers at Ti Kaye.
- Complimentary Ti Kaye water.
- Snorkel gear for the day (mask, snorkel, fins and floatation device).
- Three course lunch at the Beachside Bar & Grill.
- Use of Ti Kaye Resort beach amenities.
*Land transfer will be provided as a substitute if for any reason the boat isn’t available or if the water is not conducive for travelling*
- Boat leaves Cruise Port at 8:30 AM
- Arrive at Ti Kaye at 9:00 AM
- Swim, snorkel lounge, Kayak, lunch 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Boat leaves Ti Kaye / Anse Cochon at 2:30 or 3:00 PM
- Arrive at Cruise port at 3:00 to 3:30 PM
- Kayaks, white plastic beach loungers with blue umbrellas, Ti Manje Beachside Bar & Grill, beach showers, restrooms, and lockers.
Note: Beverages included in the Ti Kaye day pass include two drinks from a choice of soft drinks, juices, piton beer, or rum punch. A group maximum of twenty (20) apply on this event. Lunch includes 1 starter, 1 main course and 1 dessert.