St. Lucia Beach Day Shore Excursion
Enjoy the day at this 44 acre national landmark, situated at the northern tip of St. Lucia and is home to the renowned St Lucia Jazz festival. Just fifteen minutes’ drive from the cruise port and Islands’ capital, this cozy retreat is brimming with a colorful history and related relics and a gorgeous beach just waiting for you.
HighlightsChoose to chill, swim, hike, snorkel, or just sun bath, read and do whatever you desire – or nothing at all. A fitting 10 minute hike up Fort Rodney and Signal Point will invoke a near cathartic experience as your eyes are greeted with a spectacular panorama, and your mind and spirit stroked by the caressive easterly breeze and fluid island sun. With your zesty ambassador hosting you, lunch is just a request away at the nearby ‘Jambe Du Bois’ ( ‘Peg Leg’ Named after the pirate who hid treasures on the island) restaurant or the popular island Roti takeaway enjoyed right at the beach. Jet Skis, SNUBA and Parasailing are additional water-sports activities for the adventurous.
- Transfer to Pigeon Island National Park
- Beach time: Swim, play, snub, snorkel, hike, lounge, jet ski, parasail.
- Return transfer to Cruise Port.
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Air Conditioned Taxi
- Drinks: Water, rum punch, freshly squeezed local juice, Piton Beer (local Lager).
- Entrance fees
- Use of Beach facilities; beach chairs, showers, bathroom.
No Review Available
You might also like
Travel is my life. Since 1999, I’ve been traveling around the world nonstop. If you also love travel, you’re in the right place!