Discover St. Lucia’s Iconic Gros Piton First ‘Foot’!
Gros Piton, a World Heritage Site, is one of St Lucia’s most distinguished and recognized landmarks. Renowned, not only for its majestic beauty, this intense and demanding hike is the ideal adventure for those with a passion for an arduous and exhilarating outdoor hiking experience.
The Gros Piton hike is a challenging, but rewarding experience that offers breathtaking views of St. Lucia’s lush tropical scenery. This iconic mountain is one of the most recognizable landmarks in the Caribbean. A must-see for anyone visiting St. Lucia and a must hike for anyone who is an avid hiker/ climber.
The hike begins with a leisurely walk through the lush tropical forest, where you’ll have the opportunity to spot exotic wildlife and learn about the island’s unique ecosystem. As you ascend the mountain, the trail becomes steeper and more challenging, but the views become even more breathtaking. At the summit, you’ll be rewarded with panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, including the island’s other iconic Piton Mountain and the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
With its combination of breathtaking scenery, challenging hiking, and opportunities for wildlife spotting, the Gros Piton hike is the perfect adventure for nature lovers, hikers, and anyone looking to challenge themselves to a breathtaking summit. So come join us and experience the beauty of St. Lucia from a whole new perspective!
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Round trip air conditioned Taxi
- Drinks: Water (1 litre per person for hiking), A Piton (beer) for climbing the Piton (mountain).
- Piton Falls; warm water mineral baths
- Volcano; warm mineral baths at the sulfur spring
- Lunch; Creole style buffet overlooking the Pitons and sulfur springs
7 hours s
- Transfer to the Base of Gros Piton: 1.5 Hours (private boat 30 minute transfer available)
- Climb to the Summit of Gros Piton: ~2 Hours
- Descent to the Base of Gros Piton: ~2 Hours
- Transfer to Resort / Place of stay:1.5 Hours (private boat 30 minute transfer available)
Tour Terms & Conditions
This event is physically intense and not recommended for persons who are pregnant, physically challenged or suffering with any heart/ medical condition. All participants will be required to sign a waiver.
No Review Available
You might also like
Travel is my life. Since 1999, I have been traveling around the world nonstop. If you also love travel, you are in the right place!