The Piton, Soufriere Shore Excursion is the quintessential experience, encompassing every “must see must do” in one day. Get all the island highlights: Cathedral, Volcano-mineral/ mud baths, Waterfall, Botanical Gardens, Island snacks and to crown it all, a local style creole buffet overlooking the Pitons while you dine.
Enjoy amazing views, including that of your cruise ship, on board your air conditioned vehicle. A mobile bar stocked with chilled, local elixirs (Carol’s rum punch, beers, freshly squeezed fruit juice of the day and water), to keep you hydrated as you enjoy the plenteous sights, sounds, flora, fauna, culture, history and cuisine of our island paradise – all eclectically blended, while enjoying all the care and comfort of our award winning ambassador service.
- Meet and greet at cruise port, hotel lobby or private villa;
- Cathedral stop;
- The richly historical Morne Fortune; with Awesome views of the port and cruise ships!
- Go bananas, then visit Marigot Bay, Anse La Raye & Canaries villages;
- Maranatha botanical garden;
- Creole style buffet lunch overlooking the Pitons;
- Mineral bath in the Caribbean’s only drive-in Volcano;
- Cool off in a refreshing tropical waterfall
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Air conditioned transportation
- Mobile bar
- All park entrance fees
- Buffet Creole lunch
- Homemade snacks
- Local taxes
Note : Walk with towels and swimwear