Towering nearly 3,000 feet above sea level, the majestic peak of Gros Piton, along with its twin peak Petit Piton, dominates the western coast of St. Lucia. The lush green slopes of these shapes pyramid shaped icons rise from the sapphire blue waters of the Caribbean, filling the adventurous traveler with wanderlust. The view itself is a classic, the Pitons of Saint Lucia, soaring straight up from the sea’s edge. A visit to the Pitons is definitely one of things you must do in your lifetime. Snaking up the misty, jungle-covered, boulder-strewn mountainside for the huge views from thee top, is an experience well worth the hike. Afterwards, head to a rest stop for a sumptuous lunch of local delicacies and a refreshing swim in the majestic Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 7:00 hours approx.
Please note that the climb can become strenuous and so guests should be fit to participate.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to the famous Gros Piton in Soufriere
- Begin your hike from 600 ft accompanied by an experience guide
- Each guest is offered a bottled water and a walking stick before the climb
- A buffet lunch at Still Beach Restaurant i served after the climb
- Enjoy the option of swimming in the majestic Caribbean Sea afterwards
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to our location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible