Horse Back Riding
Saddle up and experience St Lucia’s immaculate North Atlantic Coast by Horse Back. Pristine northern trails take you down to the picturesque shores of Cas En Bas Beach, home of the Cotton Bay Resort. Stop for photographs and an unforgettable ‘swim’ in the ocean with your horse. If you choose the fabulous Beach Barbecue option, you can enjoy four hours of fun, sumptuous Creole food and the awe inspiring natural beauty and allure of this northern Atlantic beach.
English, French Creole
HighlightsThe Adrena-line zip line tour is not for the faint of heart. The exciting zip line tour starts innocuously enough with a short walk through a peaceful part of the tropical rainforest, but that’s as pastoral as it gets. You get hitched up to a series of cables and zip from platform to platform high up in the tree canopy. Go out on a limb and take the leap and swing like Tarzan into the web. If your adrenaline isn’t flowing then, a brisk hike to the next set of platforms will juice things up a bit before you zip safely and with a thrill to base camp.All riggings are on a triple redundancy system so you never have to scrape your knee.The Castries Waterworks reserve at the La Sourciere Mountain is home to Rain Forest Adventures/Sky Rides, St Lucia’s premiere eco-adventure company, just half an hour’s drive from port Castries and the island’s major hotels.
Tour logistics – Adrena- Line
- Transfer from Hotel in the North/or port Castries to park
- Orientation, Safety briefing, Gearing up, Training cable
- Adrena Line zip line course: 8 Zip lines, 16 Platforms, Swing
- Refreshments, Duty Free Gift shop, Picture Service, Restrooms
- Transfer from the Rain Forest park to Hotel/Port
What to bring/wearWalking/hiking shoes mandatory (no high heels, sandals or flip flops), Long shorts or trousers (no skirts or dresses), Shirts/t-shirts with short or long sleeves recommended (wearing harness), Sun/Rain protection, Insect repellent, Long hair must be tied back, Travel details for Duty free shoppingNote:
- The rain forest park is no smoking property.
- No age restriction, Minimum waist 45.7cm/18″, Maximum hip/waist 127cm/50″, Maximum weight 170 kg/ 350 lbs, Not suitable for pregnant woman or persons with back or neck injuries, Only suitable for the physically fit.
- Disclaimer mandatory.
- The transfer duration can vary due to multiple pickups from the hotels and resorts.
Leave the hotel
Arrive at the Sulphur Springs
Back to the hotel
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s clarify your confusions. Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions which most of our client asks.
Have a question in mind
Looking for more info? Send a question to the property to find out more.
You will have lots of fun, especially rubbing the sulphur mud on you (which is good for the skin by the way!)
No Review Available
You might also like
Travel is my life. Since 1999, I’ve been traveling around the world nonstop. If you also love travel, you’re in the right place!