Gros Piton, a World Heritage Site, is one of St Lucia’s most distinguished and recognized landmarks. Renowned, not only for its majestic beauty, this intense and demanding hike is the ideal adventure for those with a passion for an exhilarating outdoors experience. verdant trail, occasionally rocky, wreathed with relics of our colorful past; Brigand caves, lookout points, flora, fauna and a rich endemic ecosystem – all coming alive visibly and narratively, through your well trained guides.
At the summit of this acclaimed UNESCO World Heritage site, you are greeted with spectacular vistas, the Caribbean coastline of St. Lucia from as far north as Martinique to as far south as St. Vincent, a reward quite fitting this bodacious challenge.
Optional lunch can be included on this tour, along with a mineral bath at the warm waters of the piton falls or volcanic mineral baths, quite a sedative and tranquil end to a remarkable adventure.
- Transfer to the Base of Gros Piton: 1.5 Hours (private 40 minute transfer available)
- Climb to the Summit of Gros Piton: 2 Hours
- Descent to the Base of Gros Piton: 2 Hours
- Transfer to Resort / Place of stay:1.5 Hours (private 40 minute transfer available)
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Round trip air conditioned Taxi
- Drinks: Water (1 litre per person for hiking), fruit juices.
- Piton Falls; warm water mineral baths
- Volcano; warm mineral baths at the sulfur spring
- Lunch; Creole style buffet overlooking the Pitons and sulfur springs
- Private return boat charter to the base of Gros Piton. <- click to see options.
GROUP Discounts are available for groups of 8 guests or more.
This event is physically intense and not recommended for persons who are pregnant, physically challenged or suffering with any heart/ medical condition. All participants will be required to sign a waiver.
A 50% cancellation penalty is in effect for tours cancelled within forty eight (48) hours of tour date and time with the following exceptions: Cancellations due weather conditions, cruise ship or hotel schedule change will incur no liability to you or Serenity Vacations and tours. No shows and 24 hour cancellation will result in a 100% penalty. Persons who may suffer from motion sickness should be prepared for this possibility.