Gros Islet Street Party
Enjoy an evening of plenteous fun as we “party like the locals”. Immerse your senses in euphoric sounds and feelings, while enjoying the most sumptuous flavors of the island grills at the “Fisherman’s Wharf”. This merry maker is a seafood, Creole cuisine and party fiesta. The central attraction point is at the end of Dauphin Street with speakers serenading all genres of music. Come forget your troubles, jump up and party, carefree in the comfort and company of our award winning ambassador service. It’s an Island Vibe.
3 hours and 30 minutes (or less)
- Transfer to the Street Party 7:30 pm
- Partying, Dancing and Exploring
- Transfer to Resort / Place of stay 10:30 pm
- Air Conditioned taxi transfers.
- Award winning Serenity Ambassador Service for the evening.
- Best dining spots in Gros Islet for true, authentic, local cuisine.
No Review Available
You might also like
Travel is my life. Since 1999, I’ve been traveling around the world nonstop. If you also love travel, you’re in the right place!