A Private drive to experience all of St. Lucia’s highlights, then a Private boat back up to the north of the island! Enjoy sites like the mineral/ mud bath at the drive in volcano, refreshing tropical waterfall, botanical garden, authentic local fishing villages, the islands rum distillery rum buffet tasting, introduction to coconut oil and chocolate making and many more can be added to your tour. You ask and we tailor it to suit you.
- Meet and greet at cruise port, hotel lobby or private villa.
- Castires cathedral stop; largest in the eastern Caribbean.
- The richly historical Morne Fortune, and community college.
- A stop to learn how chocolate and coconut oil is produced.
- Banana plantation stop, learn how they’re grown and sample fresh bananas.
- Experience authentic local villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries.
- Walk through a tropical botanical garden.
- Creole style buffet lunch overlooking the Pitons
- Caribbean’s only drive-in Volcano
- Mineral/ mud bath at Caribbean’s only drive through volcano
- Rum tasting on rum buffet at St. Lucia’s only distillery,
- Boat cruise with swimming and snorkeling stop
- Personalized ambassador service
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Air conditioned transportation
- Private Boat – Choose between speed boats, cabin cruisers, sailboats and catamarans.
- Private mobile bar – customized to suite your palate
- All park entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Tet Paul Nature Trail: 30 minute trail in between the pi/tons rated easy.
- Acclaimed Diamond Waterfall and Gardens for photos.
- Art gallery of local, but world renowned wood sculpting family The ‘Eudovics’
- A walk through the 4th best market in the world (rated by National Geographic magazine)
- Photographer to capture your amazing moments
GROUPS: Discounts are available for groups of 18 guests or more.
- Groups of 18 to 30 people get TWO people FREE
- Groups of 31 or more get THREE people absolutely FREE