Enjoy everything the already awesome St. Lucia Land and Sea Tour offers, but totally private, with inclusions of the iconic mineral mud bath at the volcano or the Toraille waterfall; or why not stop for sampling at the islands’ only distillery: A “rum buffet” of 18 to 21 samples of the zymurgist specialty brew awaits your self-serving appetite. No crowds, no hassle and at your own pace. You eliminate stops not important to you and enjoy more time at that which you relish.
- Meet and greet at cruise port, hotel lobby or private villa.
- Cathedral stop,
- The richly historical Morne Fortune,
- Gone bananas, Marigot Bay, Anse La Raye & Canaries villages,
- Maranatha botanical garden.
- Creole style buffet lunch overlooking the Pitons
- Caribbean’s only drive-in Volcano
- Mineral mud bath
- Rum tasting on rum buffet
- Boat cruise with swimming and snorkeling stop
- Personalized ambassador service
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Air conditioned transportation
- Private Boat
- Private mobile bar – customized to suite your palate
- All park entrance fees
- Mud bath at the sulphur springs
- Buffet Creole lunch
- Homemade snacks
- Rum buffet (closed on weekends)
- Local taxes
GROUPS: Discounts are available for groups of 18 guests or more.
- Groups of 18 to 30 people get TWO people FREE
- Groups of 31 or more get THREE people absolutely FREE