Drive in volcano/ mineral mud bath, Waterfall, Chocolate and coconut oil making intro, Rum distillery rum buffet, all aboard your Private car with acclaimed Serenity Ambassador Service. Drive through fishing villages learning about the island’s culture, snacks on island delicacies. A Private buffet overlooking the Pitons. All in one tour. See the best of St. Lucia with the Best of St. Lucia. The control is in your hand to tailor the tour to your desires!
Available in two delectable options:
The very popular Beacon Special, comes with your private couples buffet lunch, and with the gorgeous pitons adding “decorum” to this most private moment. Secluded sitting and the most personalized experience sets you apart from the rest at the cliff hanging Beacon restaurant. Satisfaction is absolute.
$350 for 1 couple sharing
Our Ladera Special, featuring A La’ Carte lunch at the award winning Ladera Resort and its Dasheen restaurant, at the closest, almost touchable distance to petite piton. Satisfaction is absolute.
$500 for 1 couple sharing
- •Meet and greet at cruise port, hotel lobby or private villa.
- •Cathedral stop,
- •A stop for an introductory walk through chocolate and coconut oil making
- •The richly historical Morne Fortune, Banana plantation stop, Marigot Bay, Anse La Raye & Canaries villages,•
- Maranatha botanical garden.
- •Private Creole style buffet lunch overlooking the Pitons – (Beacon Special)
- •A La’ Carte lunch – (Ladera/ Dasheen restaurant)
- •Lunch served with wine by the glass
- •Caribbean’s only drive-in Volcano/ Refreshing Waterfall Dip
- •Mineral mud bath
- •Rum tasting on rum buffet
- •Personalized ambassador service
- •Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- •Air conditioned transportation
- •Private mobile bar – can be customized to suite your palate
- •All park entrance fees
- •Mud bath at the sulphur springs
- •Buffet Creole lunch
- •Homemade snacks
- •Rum buffet (closed on weekends)
- •Local taxes
Very moderate walking at volcano site. Wheelchairs bound patrons welcomed on the Private Island Tour option. A 100% cancellation penalty is in effect for tours cancelled within twenty four (24) hours of tour date and time with the following exceptions: Cancellations due weather conditions, cruise ship or flight schedule change will incur no liability to you or Serenity Vacations and tours. Persons who may suffer from motion sickness should be prepared for this possibility.