St. Lucia Entry Requirements & Protocols
St. Lucia is open to visitors from all countries. There are just a few new requirements and extra steps you need to take to streamline your arrival process and ensure your safety and the safety of those around you.
Protocols for Entry
All arriving passengers must have a negative result from a PCR test done no more than 7 days prior to arrival in Saint Lucia.
All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to airport.
All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks.
All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
Other passengers will be transferred by certified taxi to approved COVID-19 accommodation or to a government quarantine facility.
Hotel guests travelling from outside the designated travel bubble are required to remain on property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified property to continue their stay, or to participate in water-based excursions arranged by the hotel.
All persons entering Saint Lucia must complete a Pre-Arrival Registration Form before arrival to ensure your efficient and expedited processing on arrival. Please print and travel with a copy of your completed registration form.
Serenity Vacations Transportation Protocols
We at Serenity have adopted a squadron of new protocols to protect the health safety of all our clients without compromising on comfort, quality of service, or ‘St. Lucia Immersion factor’ we are known for.
Protocols for Client Safety
Excursion & Transfer:
- Only Private Tours & Transfers will be available and scheduled.
- Clients and Serenity Ambassador will be required to wear masks in the vehicle.
- Mandatory hand sanitizer application upon exit and entry of the vehicle.
- Doors will only be handled by Serenity Ambassador during excursions and transfers.
- Only Covid-19 Certified establishments will be visited with the exception of view points and large open air spaces (contingent of number of people at the site).
- Protocol stickers placed around vehicles as reminders.
Before and After Excursions:
- Vehicles will be fully sanitized and disinfected. From the roof to the floor. Handles, windows, seats, mats, vents etc.
- Aerosols will be used to sanitize the air and cabin filters will be cleaned a disinfected.
- Vehicle will be inspected and restocked with the necessary disinfecting and sanitization material and instruments.
- Cabin filters will be changed at more frequent intervals.
Snack & Refreshment Preparation:
- As usual, seasonings and spices for all snacks and refreshments on our tours will be sourced fresh from out office farm.
- Preparation of snacks such as fish cakes will be done in a clean kitchen that will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each batch.
- Clean hands, new gloves policy: hands will be washed a gloves will be changed for each different item or stage of preparation of all snacks and refreshments.