Pitons, waterfall, buffet lunch, volcanic mineral bath, Morne Fortune historical forts and battle grounds, banana plantation, scenic fishing villages, are all part of The St. Lucia Island Tour. This is the quintessential experience, encompassing every “must see must do” in one day. An abundance of island delights, laughter and ebullience awaits you on this hot value pack excursion.
On board your air conditioned vehicle is a mobile bar stocked with chilled, local elixirs (Carol’s rum punch, beers, freshly squeezed fruit juice of the day and water), to keep you hydrated as you enjoy the plenteous sights, sounds, flora, fauna, culture, history and cuisine of our island paradise – all eclectically blended, while enjoying all the care and comfort of our award winning ambassador service.
- Meet and greet at cruise port, hotel lobby or private villa;
- Cathedral stop;
- The richly historical Morne Fortune;
- Go bananas, then visit Marigot Bay, Anse La Raye & Canaries villages;
- Maranatha botanical garden;
- Creole style buffet lunch overlooking the Pitons;
- Mineral bath in the Caribbean’s only drive-in Volcano;
- Cool off in a refreshing tropical waterfall
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Air conditioned transportation
- Mobile bar
- All park entrance fees
- Buffet Creole lunch
- Homemade snacks
- Local taxes
On board your air conditioned vehicle is a mobile bar stocked with chilled elixirs (Carol’s rum punch, beers, freshly squeezed fruit juice of the day and water), to keep you hydrated as you enjoy the plenteous sights, sounds, flora, fauna, culture history and cuisine of our island paradise – all eclectically blended, while enjoying all the care and comfort of our award winning ambassador service.
Make the Deal Even SWEETER with these Options:
Bring along your towels, cameras, swim wear and laughter.
This experience requires a viability minimum of four (4) persons sharing. In the event we are unable to meet this threshold, you can upgrade to a private option and at a discounted increase cost of USD 20.00 per person or cancel without any penalties. We work tirelessly at paring your desired date to the threshold.
A 50% cancellation penalty is in effect for tours cancelled within twenty four (24) hours of tour date and time with the following exceptions: Cancellations due to weather conditions, cruise ship or hotel schedule change will incur no liability to you or Serenity Vacations and tours. Persons who may suffer from motion sickness should be prepared for this possibility.
Request a call back, e-mail or call toll free at 1 866 766 0794
- Children (under 12):$65
- Duration:6 Hours 30 Minutes
- Private Tours Avialable:Yes (recommended)
- Group Rates Available:Yes
- Photographer Available:Yes