Guided Gros Islet Street Party Experience
- Up to 4 hours Day
From, $60.00 Per Adult
Discover the Pulse of St. Lucia!
Welcome to St. Lucia’s Gros Islet Friday Night Street Party experience! Join us for an unforgettable night in the vibrant town of Gros Islet, where every Friday night, the streets come alive with music, food, and celebration. This tour is a must-do for anyone visiting St. Lucia and is a great way to experience an authentic true Island Vibe in the comfort of our award-winning serenity ambassador service.
Your evening will begin with a pickup from your hotel or vacation rental in the north of the island. From there, we’ll make our way to Gros Islet, located just a short drive away. Upon arrival, your ambassador will take you on a tour around and explain the sites, the sounds, and smells that take over your senses and show you the best places to dine based on your preference of meat, seafood etc. Then it’s back to the main street where, the party has been heating up with music and dancing, and you’ll have the opportunity to join in and let loose.
At the end of the night, we’ll drop you back off at your hotel or vacation rental, so you can rest up and recover from the night’s festivities.
- Air Conditioned taxi transfers.
- Award winning Serenity Ambassador Service for the evening.
Recommended Pick up time: Between 6:30 and 7:30
Maximum duration: 4 hours
Up to 4 hours Day
- Our award-winning ambassador service for your comfort and serenity for the night.
- The chance to experience and learn about St. Lucia's unique and vibrant culture firsthand in the comfort of your own personal guide.
- The best spots for the most delicious local food and drinks.
- Awesome music and dancing in a fun and festive atmosphere filled with authentic island vibes.
Does the Guide Stay for the Entire Night?
Yes! Our ambassadors remain with you for the entire duration of your street party experience.
Is food included in the price?
No. Your ambassador will take you to the best locations for food on and drinks, but payment for food is not included.
Life is fickle, you’ve toiled for your nickel, moiled for your mickle. So bridle fears, paddle cares and splurge on self a little.