Zipping through the tree tops in the middle of the rain forest delivers a rush that would leave even Tarzan breathless. Trained guides take you through a system of integrated cables and rigging designed for maximum thrill and exposure to the best views of the rain forest. Enjoy a total of 12 lines including the island’s longest and highest zip-lines, extending up to 800 feet between platforms and reaching heights up to 150 feet above the forest floor. Between zips there is plenty of time to enjoy the unique panoramic view and observe the flora and fauna in the magnificent forest.
- Transfer to the Zip-lining site: 1 Hour
- Suit up, set up and briefing: 10 – 15 Mins
- Rainforest Zip-lining: 1 Hours 30 Mins
- Transfer to Resort/ Place of stay: 1 Hour 15 Mins
* The time estimates for the ride to and from the zip-line site are calculated for lodging around Castries area.
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Air Conditioned Taxi
- Drinks: Water
This zip-line tour allows you to enjoy the beauty of the Rainforest from above, beneath and through the canopy with the safety of double fastened high tension cables, upper and lower body harnesses, helmet, and a pair of gloves. Zip-lining, coupled with Serenity’s award-winning ambassador service is sure to be a highlight for nature lovers and thrill seekers. Drive through scenic coastlines, lush forests and quaint farming communities and learn about the people and their culture in a fun and interactive way, making it more than JUST a zip-line tour.
*maximum weight: 300 lbs*
- Adults:$65 (trans. not incl.)
- Children:$55 (trans. not incl.)
- Duration:4 Hours 30 Minutes
- Private/Semi Private Tours Available:Call for Informaion
- Group Rates Available:Yes
- Call & Ask About our Zip-line Options:Contact Information Below
- Restrictions:Pregnant and Physically Challenged People and Heart Conditions
- Photography Available:Yes