Enjoy more than 1000 acres of lush, tropical terrain, Atlantic coast lines and dry rocky terrain, at the helm of an ATV quad bike through “honeymoon” mangrove forest at the north east end of the Island. Enjoy refreshments at awe inspiring points of interest along the way. This daily guided ATV tour takes you to some of the most spectacular landscapes, easily considered one of St. Lucia’s best kept secrets. Round trip transportation and refreshments are included. A truly awe-inspiring ATV tour experience in St. Lucia.
- Morning Ride
- Mid-day Ride
- Meet and greet at cruise port.
- Practice rounds at tour Site.
- Ride through 1000 acres of coastline, mangroves, and picturesque backdrops.
- Return ride to cruise port
* Notes; Must be from eighteen to seventy years and holder of a valid driver’s license to drive. Pillion riders must be twelve years and over.
- Award winning Serenity Ambassador Service.
- Water and Sodas.
- Air conditioned taxi transfer to and from tour site.
- Short north island tour via taxi before return to Cruise Port.