Rugged, Adrenal, Pulsating, Fun – ATV Tour
Enjoy more than 1000 acres of lush, tropical, private terrain at the helm of an ATV quad bike through “honeymoon” mangrove forest at the north east end of the Island. Enjoy refreshments at awe inspiring points of interest along the way. This daily guided ATV tour takes you to some of the most spectacular landscapes, easily considered one of St. Lucia’s best kept secrets. Round trip transportation and refreshments are included. A truly awe-inspiring ATV tour experience in St. Lucia.
Morning or Mid-day Rides
- Meet and greet at cruise port, hotel lobby or private villa
- Practice rounds at tour Site.
- Ride through 1000 acres of coastline, mangroves, and picturesque backdrops.
* Notes; Must be from eighteen to seventy years and holder of a valid driver’s license to drive. Pillion riders must be twelve years and over.
- Award winning Serenity Ambassador Service.
- Air conditioned taxi transfer to and from tour site.
- Short north island tour via taxi before or after tour.
*weight restrictions 300lbs single seater, 375 lbs double*
- Single Seater:$130
- Double Seater:$198
- Duration:3 Hours
- Photographer Available:Yes