No event is as replete as this most extraordinary adventure. Enjoy 13 lines of zip lining in the rainforest to the ever pervasion of melodious birdsongs. Relish the abundance of fun and hilarity as we circumnavigate the island. Get off the beaten track and trek through unadulterated inner country gems of St Lucia, where the pastoral scenery is idyllic and pristine. Experience the charms of the almost bucolic natives, sharing smiles, culture, art and friendship that echo the tropically refulgent sun above. A palatable lunch buffet will evoke your hidden esurience with ease. Quite possibly the only Island experience you will ever need. Your satisfaction is absolute.
- Zip Line Adventure in the morning – 11 lines with one over 800 feet long.
- Drive through the Fishing villages of Dennery, Micoud
- Drive through the town of Vieux Fort
- Drive through the Villages of Laborie & Choiseul with stops for photographs and “mix and mingle”
- Visit the unadulterated inner island communities with the most amazing scenery.
- Drive through volcano in Soufriere with optional mud bath
- Maranatha Botanical Garden
- Sumptuous, personalized buffet Creole lunch overlooking the pitons
- Banana Plantation
- Marigot Bay
- Morn Fortune Viewing & Historical points
- personal ambassador and service
- Return to hotel or cruise port
- Award winning serenity personal ambassador service.
- Zip-line fees.
- Private Air Conditioned Commute.
- All day mobile bar (beers, rum punch. freshly squeezed fruit juices, and bottled water).
- Island snacks.
- All park entrance fees.
- Buffet creole lunch.
- Adults:Call for Informaion
- Three to Five People:Call for Informaion
- 6 People or More:Call for Informaion
- Duration:Varies Based on Cruise/ Land Bassed
- Private Option Available:Tour is Private
- Photography Available:Yes
- Minimum:2 People