Fun, Pulsating Rhythm and Rum Tour
Three hours of scintillating fun, laughter, culture, art, sites and island rhythm. An immersion into the essence of St Lucia. Enjoy the vibrant Castries Cathedral, historic Morn Fortune, artistic creations of Eudovic or Batik art and screen prints, scenic Marigot Bay and go bananas over savory tastes. Then let’s crown it all with a tour of the zymurgist’s magic lab at the rum distillery, complete with your sampling at the self-serving “rum buffet”, with 17 to 20 different brews – all this, eclectically blended into one Island Rhythm.
- Meet and greet at your hotel, cruise port or place of stay.
- Sightseeing – Castries Cathedral of the immaculate conception
- Sightseeing – the scenic Morn Fortune,
- St Lucia Batik or Eudovic art stop
- Sightseeing – the scenic Marigot Bay & Banana plantation
- Tour of distillery and rum tasting.
- Return transfer to hotel / place of stay or cruise ship
- Award Winning Serenity Ambassador Service
- Air conditioned transfers
- Drinks: water and rum buffet at the distillery
- All fees; taxi transfers, rum tasting and tour of the distillery.
This experience requires a viability minimum of four (4) persons sharing. In the event we are unable to meet this threshold, you can upgrade to a private option and at a discounted increase cost of USD 15.00 per person or cancel without any penalties. We work tirelessly at paring your desired date to the threshold.
Persons below the age of 18 are not allowed alcoholic beverages on any tour sold by Serenity Vacations & Tours Inc. A 50% cancellation penalty is in effect for tours cancelled within twenty four (24) hours of tour date and time with the following exceptions: Cancellations due weather conditions, cruise ship or hotel schedule change will incur no liability to you or Serenity Vacations and tours. Persons who may suffer from motion sickness should be prepared for this possibility.
Request a call back, e-mail or call toll free at 1 866 766 0794
- Adults (private option):$60
- Duration:3 - 4 Hours
- Private/Semi-Private Tours Available:Yes
- Group Rates Available:Yes
- Photography Available:Yes